All truths that was hidden within Hayama Hayato (葉山 隼人)‘s bravery when he protected Hikigaya Hachiman (比企谷 八幡), during the double date in LN v8, were revealed, here! Along with how he made people around him move as he planned This is “the first part” of the whole conclusion.
This post is Oregairu analysis that concluded how [his multidimensional plan] & [operation Fire Doughnut] of Yukinoshita Haruno (雪ノ下 陽乃) (that started during the donut cafe’s incident & still continue until now) had ended.
In case you didn’t read her operation & his plan yet, I recommend you to read these two series before read this analysis. So you will not be confused in what I wrote here.
Haruno Launched OPERATION Fire Doughnut
Part 1 – when Haruno met Hachiman in the donut cafe, explained how she felt toward her little sister, although she saw Yukino’s change in the school cultural festival.
Part 2 – explained the fiery jealous in Haruno’s mind after she heard “unbelievable info” from his former classmate, Orimoto Kaori (折本 かおり).
Part 3 – with what happened in part 2, this explained how she started her operation, and she needed Hayama.
Part 4 – explained how she
corner convince Hachiman so he will go to Hayama’s date group.
Part 5 – when she met Hachiman again, before the double date, her “misunderstanding” revealed what she always wants.
The truths behind Hayato’s sacrifice for Hachiman.
Part 1 – explained about the hope & despair of Hayama when he got call from haruno to come to the donut cafe – he must go have fun with unknown girls. Along with the jealous & inferior complex toward Hachiman.
Part 2 – his plan started when he invited Hachiman to the date. This part revealed how he “lured” Haruno & his love rival to his secret plan.
Part 3 – revealed how he used people to tortu** his love rival during the date. Along with his feelings when we watched Hachiman suffered.
And I strongly recommend you to read LN v8. And manga -Monologue- v7 will help you see the scenes about what happened in double date. Manga Monologue is consistent with the story in LN. Anime Zoku, ss2 of Oregairu, is good, but many important scenes & conversations were cut or modified.
- Please read Attention page first, to let you understand that my all analysis are not 100% right.
- Spoilers up ahead.
- I recommend you to read/watch Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. (やはり俺の青春ラブコメはまちがっている。), Oregairu (俺ガイル) LN/animeYahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. Zoku (やはり俺の青春ラブコメはまちがっている。続)/manga Yahari Ore no Seishun Rabu Kome wa Machigatteiru. -Monologue- (やはり俺の青春ラブコメはまちがっている。-妄言録-) before proceed.
- This analysis was written before LN v12.
Before I will start.
Before you will reach this first part, let me mention the part 3 of the truths of Hayama’s sacrifice first. Because it happened next to this analysis. But you can skip to next section.
The part 3 revealed the malice of Hayama toward Hachiman, his love rival who he hates the most. His
ill will was shown by using Orimoto & Nakamachi Chika (仲町 千佳) so the guy beside him will suffer & feel inferior, the same feelings he always feels toward Hachiman. His suffering will bring to the Hayama’s epic show.
While he & Hachiman were waiting for those girls choosing goods, I decoded the true meaning that lied in his words toward “the one” he were thinking of (that is related to “Y” he ever mentioned during the summer camp). Although Hachiman didn’t understand what the guy beside him murmured, he noticed Hayama’s expression, as if he was going to cry.
If you are curious who is “Y”, I hope this post will be helpful.
Why did I think Hayama didn’t intend to stand for Hachiman?
My old assumpsion
Actually, I ever were surprised when I watched anime ss 2 – Yahari Zoku ep 4, Hayama confronted Orimoto and Nakamachi after they went to the cafe after shopping, but these both girls still said whatever they wanted to Hachiman, he even compare them & Yukino and Yuigahama, friends who are better than them.
And I never see him do something like these before. This was like …when Hachiman confronted Sagami. Hayama’s doing in this scene made me thought he changed, in better way. Because Hachiman’s suffering has ended, or my depressing has ended. I admit I never like (ok! I mean I hated) those girls can make Hachiman felt depressed continuously, to the point he needed to enter to his logic mode, so he can endure this hellish pain, like he did when these girls and Haruno had fun talk about romantic between him & Orimoto.
Although I never think Hayama did this to make Hachiman to realize his method is wrong, hurting himself will make people who care for him, hurt too, although he did for changing things better.
When I spent time exploring to communties to search for Hayama’s intention, or to confirm my assumpsions above, I hope some comments might help me. Or if I find the opinions that were reasonable & consistent with what he did, it would be great.
After I read many comments that are reasonable, I ended up believing in this theory. Because I didn’t see something abnormal in this scene. That’s why I accepted my own assumpsions automatically.
These chacters made me rethink about it.
However, although I assumed this and believed Hayama would not be bad, many things that I never notice in LN v8, became things made me looked closer, and ended up wondering in what I concluded already.
Characters who made me rethink my assumpsions again, are people who were remained in the cafe.
Yes. Maybe it’s because they were there although Hayama’s confrontation and conversation between Yukinoshita sisters had ended just now. Words and behaviors of them that time, was not consistent with my old assumpsions, and even disturbed my mind.
Actually, I can’t remember everything that made me suspect Hayama’s sacrifice because it happened many months. So I will try to remember as much as I can.
With Hayama’s confrontation, Hachiman was helped, no wonder about that. But it appeared that he was not impressed in what the guy beside him did at all. Because he didn’t want his clubmates see him and listened to Hayama’s said as if he is the pathetic one and was helped by others like he is a victim.
From this point, Hachiman suffered because of what Hayama did. This disturbed my mind a bit. His feeling connected with Hayama’s intention when he protected him from those two girls. But this is just one thing that is …weird to me, although it didn’t make me suspect Hayama yet. It is just a node that is very reasonable with things I found about words and behaviours of Hayama.
Actually, Hachiman’s disatisfaction didn’t make me suspect Hayama’s bravery that much. Because that time, I still agree with opinions of other people. Hayama wanted Hachiman to realize that his method (he sacrificed himself) in the past made others concerned people said whatever they wanted about him, like what Hiratsuka Shizuka (平塚 静) concerned about him although she understood why he slashed Sagami in LN v6, anime ss1 ep 12.
So if his suffering is just one thing that I found it’s weird, I would not be interested to find out the truths.
But another character made me curious in what Hayama did in this cafe. And that person is…
She is the one who said many things that made me searching for the truths behind the sacrifice of her childhood little brother.
Her words two times that she said with Hayama after she confronted her little sister, are very interesting. Her words that time are mysterious, didn’t explain Hayama’s epic show. But I feel she is the only one who disliked what he did.
Then it means she is the one who understood his action.
“People who can do everything flawlessly just aren’t interesting at all.
That time, I didn’t know why she said like this to him, maybe she just compare between two boys? But after I realized the answer, I can say that there are deeper meanings in her words, after she realized his true intentions, along with her hidden true feelings toward this boy after ‘everything’ she got from what he did.
“Someone ruined my parade, anyway. “
?? Why did she give this opinion like this? I am sure someone she referred was Hayama because Hachiman didn’t do anything. Then why Hayama ‘ruined her parade’ although he just confronted those girls and appointed Hachiman’s clubmates?
Could it be, ‘what he did’ in the cafe, stopped or destroyed what she was doing?
Previously, although I were surprised his action, but I noticed his depression was too much even if he just was tired from the confrontation with those girls or even he felt sad because he realized Hachiman’s feeling when he needed to sacrifice himself, I didn’t notice there’s something weird in his action before. Until I reviewed Haruno’s words and Hachiman’s suffering all times during the double date.
So maybe my positive assumpsions earlier, are completely …wrong. Then I turned back to find out why he…
- insisted inviting Hachiman to this date.
- made Haruno feel very curious and decided to force Hachiman, along with observing why he wanted Hachiman to join this date.
- and even appointed Yukino and Yuigahama to the cafe although he was with Hachiman, Haruno and girls from different school?
…Could it be he planned all of these for his own desire?
…The answer of this question will be revealed in the final part of this conclusion.
After I throw my old assumpsions away and analyzed everything in Yahari anime season ep 4, based on the theory that he wanted something, and he needed everyone there to make his wish(es) come true.
My new assumpsions
All parts of this conclusion are my new assumpsions. And even myself were surprised in what I found, let alone it’s too long until I divided my new assumpsions into three parts.
- When he started his epic show – Orimoto & Nakmachi left out of the cafe.
- When Yukino and Yuigahama came to discuss with him about the school council president’s election – they left.
- When he, Hachiman and Haruno were there – Haruno left.
- Hachiman disliked Hayama with many reasons, before he left.
What he expected, connected with what Haruno did to him in the donut cafe (LN v8), his love plan during the school cultural festival (LN v6), and even the broken relationship between both of them in the past.
If you don’t know about love plan of Hayama during the school cultural festival, you can read in…
Part 1 – when he realized the person he has feeling for, was there, his love plan started!!
Part 2 – he still tries to catch her heart, until the last second. And the result is…
Factors that made Hayama made this “drama”.
- Haruno’s hatred toward him because what he did in the past. If you want to know why she hates him and this is the reason, you can read more details in her operation Fire Doughnut (Part 3) (link is above ⇑).
- From this part 3, she also knows he has feeling for her, but, she doesn’t care (from what she said to him after Orimoto and Nakamachi left from the donut cafe).
- From 1 &2, these made Haruno lured him to go have fun with those girls, so he will suffer from her revenge and rejection at the same time.
- His hatred and inferior complex toward Hachiman that happened for a long time (started before the summer vacation in LN v4) and during the cultural festival in LN v6, that Haruno is the cause (she is interested in Hachiman). But in the donut cafe, he saw how she had interaction with Hachiman, that is completely opposite with how she did to him. So what she did in the donut cafe made his hatred and inferior complex toward his love rival raging.
If you want to know why I think he dislikes Hachiman, that inferior complex and it began before the vacation, you can read more details in Oregairu analysis – Finally ” Y ” of Hayama Hayato was revealed, and his love plan during the cultural festival(links are above ⇑).
- Therefore, after what happened in the donut cafe, made him decied to ‘take what he broke back’.
- he had another problem that need to cleared quickly.
These are factors that drove Hayama make a short drama in Yahari Zoku anime (ss 2) ep4. What he planned is creating whatever that will make…
- Haruno will change her feelings. Forget his failure that happened a long time ago
- make her interested in him in stead of a certain guy she is interested.
- stop her operation.
- that ‘another problem’ that I mentioned earlier, will be cleared.
- big bonus – he can make his love rival suffer like a victim.
Then, how will he make a perfect drama that will answer everything?
How Hayama create the script.
If he wants her to change her mind that would be the top priority, he must do what she likes/impressed so much, so we will return to LN v6, anime season 1 ep 11 and manga -Monologue- v5 first. The moment she was so impressed someone or something , was when his love rival, Hachiman confronted Sagami Minami (相模 南) in the committee room during the school cultural festival.
If you already read his love plan in this blog, I explained how he “misunderstood” many things at that time. One of those was he thought that she was impressed Hachiman’s sacrifice 100%.
Whatever she likes, is what he must do. And that is…
Did you see the pattern of his script or not? He thought she was impressed in what Hachiman did. His love rival confronted Sagami to change the bad situation (Hachiman hated how his job was overload while some people can relax, and he witnessed his acquaintance also suffered in the same situation). It is not different from he witnessed the princess is pleased when she sees the brave knight confront villian, that knight sacrifices himself and doesn’t mind how civilians will think about him.
My assumption can be right or wrong, so I want you to review when [he confronted those girls to protect Hachiman,
in front of Haruno.]
If he can copy Hachiman, he can make her impressed in him for sure. I can tell you that he adapted his own bad situation (he was forced going have fun with those girls) that she threw it to him, into the pattern for his own script, the supreme epic show. That’s why he needed characters for this epic show.
Characters for Hayama’s drama
In order to copy his love rival and modify his bad situation to make that wish come true, he needs these characters.
- The brave knight – you would know he wanted who to take this role.
- The princess – you would know already that which one he wants to look at him.
- The victim – people who suffer by the villians. During Hachiman’s confrontation against Sagami, he pointed at himself as if he was a victim. So in Hayama’s epic show, Hachiman was the most suitable person. Because Hayama can lure Haruno to this show, and his love rival to be the real victim as he claimed at that time. All for his own wish and ill will.
- The villian(s) – with modifying the date that Haruno threw to him, it’s very convenient to choose Orimoto and Nakamachi. But I’m not sure why he thought that these girls will act as villians as he wanted, let alone manipulate them to target his love rival so he will be the victim of this show secretly, and everyone include villians themselves MUST not know he planned their doing. So let’s see…
- Analyze from Haruno’s Information – remember when she told him about Hachiman’s confession to Orimoto or not. If he analyzed this info, he would reach the bad ending of love story of his love rival, because they are not couple in the present. So he can expect more suffering from Hachiman everytime he reviewed those sad memories. You can see when he reviewed the interaction between himself and her during shopping, although he dove to the logic mode, can’t say he was happy when thinking about it.
- Analyzed after talk with them – he met and talked with those girls just once, but he got high level human observation skill from the author, so he would know that they are not different from other girls in his school or high social circle. They are so exciting when met him, he would know easily that they would see and like him at his outer appearance only.
- From 2), that means it is high possible that if he takes care of them well, The nice guy + the cool guy = the perfect guy!!, they would admire him and end up comparing him with another guy who is opposite from him, who [want to] come with them (as I explained how Hayama informed those girls before the date that Hachiman will join this event too in Part 3, that made them judged him in negative way. You can notice from these girls. Orimoto is one thing, but even Nakamachi too. At first she just had small laugh when her friend reviewed about Hachiman only. But after seeing her friend can talk bad to that guy continuously, it is normal to show her negative feelings to him too (when he recommended a restaurant and another time after that), as Orimoto did to him.
- His allies – These people were not in his plan at the first place. But do you remember about his ‘another problem’ I mentioned earlier? I assume that he can change it to one of his multidimensional plan. Without them, he might not play his role efficiency or Haruno would see right through his show so easily. If he wants her believe that what he did is real thing and impressed him, “one of” these supporting characters will help him. I think you would know already which people took this role.
These are cast for his epic drama, but none got any benefit except him only. You also can consider his plan is like the chess game. He was the only player who controlled all pieces, they will be used, attacked other pieces and were casted away from the chessboard, except the king and queen only.
So, before he will play as the brave knight who will confront villian to save pathetic victim he prepared in advance, let me describe one of his talents first.
how Hayama estiMATed when to launch his perfect show.
Continue from the part 3 of the truths of Hayama’s sacrifice for Hachiman. Hayama, Hachiman, those girls and Haruno were in the cafe. He still be in silent mode while those girls said whatever they wanted to Hachiman. Until he started confronting them that happened BEFORE people he was waiting for, will go up to the second floor, where his show was going to start within 20 seconds.
Although I can’t admire what Hayama did, I am still surprised in his talent about the management. He did even…
- calculate when he need to start talking with those girls.
- calculate when people who he appointed, will reach to this cafe.
- calculate how much they will take time walking from the entrance, until they will reach the second floor.
…Are you f****** genius? But if my assumpsions about his time calculating is true, he must do really and really hard work at every points, in order to get this result. So if I still think he did all of these, just to teach Hachiman how wrong about his self sacrifice, or just to protect him from bad girls, maybe I would believe in one of unbelievable imagination of Ebina Hina (海老名 姫菜), HayaxHachi instead.
Since he knows well about one of them, believe she will not be late, so he can estimate when he transforms to the brave knight, when other characters will join his party. And a tool that support this assumption is his wristwatch. Without it, he can’t know when he need to launch the show.
And in order to calculate how much time people he appointed will his place without any errors, and to make sure they will come to 2nd floor, it’s safer if he told them the specific position. If he didn’t tell them that he will meet them at the upper floor, it’s still possible that they will think he didn’t come there yet, or waste time looking for him at the whole first floor and decide to find him at other floor. Don’t forget that he didn’t need any delay. His supporting characters MUST come to the stage AFTER he started confronting villians within 20 seconds.
The origin of the Brave knight” & his party
Let me introduce you peole who were side characters of Hayama’s epic play (unintentionally) that you might know who I mean, Yukinoshita Yukino (雪ノ下 雪乃) and Yuigahama Yui (由比ヶ浜 結衣).
Return to Haruno, I am sure if she was so surprised when she saw her little sister appeared in this place. She didn’t know why she came, but Hayama helped her answer this question. That time he told Hachiman that he appointed them to come to this cafe. But the next question popped up in her and Hachiman’s head.
Why did he appoint Yukno (and Yuigahama)?
For Haruno and Hachiman, they would wonder why he appointed them to be here while he is still busy with this double date. But for Haruno, she came here observing because she is super curious why Hayama wanted Hachiman to join this date so much, to the point he swallowed his pride and bowed to him.
But now he included her little sister. Then it means that Yukino will get involved to his plan like Hachiman? I can feel she focused on what he will do to find out why he needed them. But I think she still doesn’t know she also got involved in his multidimensional plan, let alone she realizes or not that her own operation will be destroyed in the process secretly and quietly.
I answered this in this post already ⇓, but “the whole answer” will be in Part 2 too. Like I mentioned, he needed them to be supporting characters for his drama, and to clear ‘that problem’.
Right now, every characters were gathered there, in his perfect supreme epic show. And this is just me, but when he saw Hachiman’s clubmates had come, he might gain more courage from them a bit. I think he needed every ounces of courage to do something he ever failed in the past. Because from that bitter past, when he failed to save Yukino from bullying in their elementary school, try imagine that time, he must confront with many girls (villians) alone, because she had no any ally more than her childhood friend. The situation this time is different from that time because although both YY didn’t know about his secret show at all, I suspect that he tried to write this scene so the situation in the present will not be the same from that time.
He was not alone.
You know, it’s also possible that he didn’t consider at this point either. He had courage enough so he didn’t need them to be by his side so he can hold himself, like when he liked to be ambassador when people were going to quarrel.
But I think those situations back then and his confrontation with people are completely different.
Because when tried to stop people, he knew well that they will not hate him from doing that. His nice image will not allow them to go against him. And in case someone turned his/her anger to the nice guy like him, that person will get social punishment from people who were watching and admire him.
For a guy like him, it’s safe to stop peole, but it’s so scary when he must confront people by himself.
If you will include he had no problem stopping Hachiman when they were at the rooftop in LN v6, anime season 1 ep 12, I don’t think it’s related to the bravery, but the pure anger. If you want to know why I think like that, you can read more in his love plan part 2 (link is above ⇑).
I can assume that he would not be scared to confront just two girls, right now he grew up, not a little boy who can’t fight with scary monster girls in large group by himself anymore. But I would not believe in this assumption either. Because of his failure at that time, I’m sure that if he failed to confront people back then, that would leave him a big scar in his mind until now.
Confrontation people is forbidden for him.
So this confrontation in the present, would be so scary for everyone who stand at the same position, but ×100 times for him, because this confrontation would remind him his big failure back then. And the truth that he always answer any expectations, it can mean he can’t dare to deny people, because he is afraid of them, so he must be nice to them 360° and almost 24 hours so he can has the safe place in the scary societies like school, the small society that he ever encountered the ugliness of people around him in the past. I assume that Yukino’s destiny back then reminded him to be opposite of her (Mimic Haruno is right, be like Yukino is wrong.),
so he can survive from the society.
That’s why someone became like that, and do anything to gain more allies in his side so he can trick himself that he was not alone when confront people. Or he is the real thing. He had no any problem to say what in his mind although he dragged people for his secret show so he can trick/use everyone and steal someone’s heart in the end.
Is he the noble knight who can fight against bad people by himself or not? It’s up to you who decide.
And if he remembered that he must be the brave knight to make a certain princess stop hating him, and fall in love with him, to the point he created this multidimensional plan, this alone wish was the main drive to make him go forward.
Lim*t Bre*k of hayama hayato, “the LIGHT OF HERO”
Where he gained courage I don’t know. He decided to launch his secret Lim*t Bre*k,
“The Light of Hero”
Wrong pic again.
– Area light attack (can be used once in his lifetime only)
– SE: (since it spends so much spirit energy, so 9,999 kcal)
– Status effect: stun everyone in the area 3-4 turns.
His light shined upon everyone, its effect was so powerful they got stun status, but there were three people who took heavy damage from this light.
Orimoto, Nakamachi and Hachiman
(I will explain why Hayama’s light hurted him later.)
He stood after greeted Hachiman’s clubmates and confronted Orimoto and Nakamachi who were confused earlier. He said to them he didn’t like what they did to Hachiman. He continued that Hachiman was not like they think, and pointed that he even got wonderful friends (Yukino & Yuigahama) who are better than them.
The truth(s) behind Hayato’s Sacrifice for Hachiman
Now it’s time to reveal all truths that were hidden in this sacrifice. What did he intend to do? Why/how did he use these characters? How did they feel/think during this date?
I will say that he did all of these for his own personal desire only, and in order to achieve all goals, he manipulated and used everyone in this cafe. After he finished using her/him, he will toss her/him away. Now he started to play brave knight role, let see how he sacrificed villians first.
How Hayama sacrificed Orimoto and Nakamachi.
I will say first they just wanted to have fun with the popular guy who just met recently, along with he can maintain his nice guy image but never let them know about his secret plan (let alone they will know or not that he can direct their actions to tortue another guy via transparent strings).
So when he suddenly confronted them, it’s 0% they will realize his hidden intentions. That’s why they would interpret his words while they still believe he is the nice guy. Nice guy must do good things. Lack other references, they ended up believe that he (the nice guy) disliked what they did to Hachiman.
How did they feel, I’m not sure. But I think he gathered more people to stand by his side so he will be in advantage position (he was fine as long as he had more allies with him). I mean, if you look at this situation via their point of view, you can see him stand firm and he had two girls + Hachiman. So this is 4-2. The more allies, the more he can hold his fear.
With his true nature (always answer any expectations = too scared to confront people), I can notice he was so scared Orimoto or/and Nakamachi will counterattack him because no one likes to be said like that although what he said was right. Counterattack is self defense system of Human and living beings. So in order to stop that, he did added every options to shut every possibilities that they might unite to fight back, so he can play the brave knight role successfully. His nice guy image might protect him from those girls too. Because they still remember how he was nice to them. And his expression was serious but noble. The brave knight was protected by two mental barriers.
So the only thing that remained in Orimoto and Nakamachi is their guilty. When I read LN carefully, it seem they were not angry or hold their anger at all. So he would be too worried, or my assumpsions are wrong. But it seems both of them interpreted his words as he wanted them to believe.
[he tried to stop them bullying Hachiman.]
[He did even promoted him more by comparing unknown girls who are high quality.]
Actually I am sure Orimoto & Nakamachi wanted to know why he appointed accompanies but The Light of Hero just now kicked out their interest completely.
After he confronted them like that, after Orimoto reviewed his words, it’s no way she can stay there anymore, that’s why she walked out of her seat, follow by Nakamachi. The villians had surrendered.
But she still remember he mentioned Yukino and Yuigahama, and I’m sure that she still believe in his words. That’s why she looked at these new accompanies so she might understand more why he said they are wonderful. I don’t know she found good points in them by just one glance or not. But she didn’t need any solid reason. I feel that she just see the difference in outer appearance or atmosphere between them, maybe.
However, I never think Hayama was the crimi**l mastermind who made them downgraded to villians 100%. Because when Orimoto talked with Hachiman in the donut cafe, they showed they didn’t consider his feeling when Orimoto said whatever she wanted, and Nakasomething laughed what her friend said. I will say that Hayama was not the one who made them to be bad girls 100% because they were like that before they met him. But he expanded their ‘bad things’ only. Like when he understands about his kouhai very well.
I am surprised in his human observation skill that might has high level more than Hachiman’s. Because if he realized the true nature of Hayama, he would not fall into his trap.
However, for Orimoto, who still believe in his words, when she met Hachiman and Isshiki Iroha (一色いろは) again. Hachiman was worried that the certain peast will be revealed like usual again, [Hayama’s lesson] stopped her. Although Hayama was the one who made her keep badmouth Hachiman, his fake confrontation made her think before run her mouth… Personally, I never believe he confronted her so she will be the better person because he did for his own goals only. But I will say that Orimoto never know his own true intentions (and I will not bet she will know someday, so his fake show became the show that teaches important lesson for her (although I didn’t know how Nakamachi felt after she got his light.
Return to the cruel reality again. All of these are how he sacrificed Orimoto and Nakamachi in order to make him play the brave knight role successfully. And how he tossed them away from the stage. But this is just the description how Orimoto & Nakmachi got heavy damage from Hayama’s
Dark Light only. Next, I will analyze how…
haYAMA sacrificed Hachiman as the victim.
Return to when he released The Light of Hero again. In order to play the brave knight role perfectly so Haruno will be impressed in his action and seize her heart, other characters around him are necessary to make him shine to the maximum.
Like I mentioned especially in Part 2 -3, about how Hayama dragged Hachiman to his multidimensional plan and manipulated those girls torturing him to create the story that [Hayama witnessed those girls bullied Hachiman continuously], but he was the one who made his love rival to be the suitable victim.
When his rival felt as if he was bullied, it’s time for Hayama to shine. He stood and confronted villians as if he was protecting him, he even promoted him and even pulled his clubmates to support his words. For the brave knight role, in order to make this job class shined to the fullest, he must write the script that
- characters in his show that are opposite with the brave knight, become the real villians. As he expanded the darkside of those girls so they can’t stop themselves, before he shot his light so they got direct damage and flee.
- create character that suffers from villians.
So the brave knight can [help] victim.
Actually, it’s not important that Hachiman seeks help from him or not (from his own thoughts, he didn’t want Hayama stop those girls at all.) Hayama just creates the situation that he himself helps victim. Because he must show Haruno to know the situation in his date group right now. This is important and his top priority, because it’s pointless if she didn’t understand what was happening. So Hayama let her watch the short drama [Hachiman is bullied by those girls] that he started while they went watching movie and shopping. And that bullying still continue in this cafe.
Until he saved Hachiman.
While he was showing the
fake bravery, the presentation is very important. He needed her to watch him protect victim from villians clearly. So he must present the victim and villians (Hachiman & those girls)
via the confrontation.
This is how Hayama sacrificed Hachiman so he will be the brave in Haruno’s eyes. Although he knew Hachiman didn’t want people see him as the pathetic one, let alone he turned the spotlight to him so everyone will feel sympathy to him, it can’t compare to his wish to seize Haruno’s heart. And making his love rival he hates so much to play this role and watch him suffer is big bonus.
All of these how Hayama needs [help] from Hachiman for [his own favor].
ps. Please don’t ask me what benefit Hachiman got from Hayama’s help.
Although the truth that Orimoto became the better person will be benefit to Hachiman because he will not suffer from her action anymore, it was not what Hayama intent to change her or help Hachiman at all. Because his hatred toward his love rival in the story and his true nature will not convince me to believe he intent to help them in long term although he was harsh to them, or he can’t stand to watch their actions anymore.
At least Hayama was done from using Hachiman so he didn’t need him anymore (you can see he didn’t manipulate him or anyone to do something to Hachiman anymore), so he can direct and present his epic drama successfully, and he gained that big bonus I mentioned before. What he did to Hachiman is just …leave him like that, like some …. What Hayama will be doing next are two things,
- waiting the final answer from the certain person who was watching his bravery.
- clear [another problem].
What’s next in the next part?
I will end this Part 1 for now. And the next issue I will analyze is everything that happened after his perfect brave role and the double date had ended, yes, I mean what happen between Yukinoshita sisters.
Why did Hayama appointed Yukino and Yuigahama although he was busy in this date group?
What’s his another problem, and how did he clear it?
How was Haruno feeling when she realized what her little sister wad going to do?
His multidimensional plan still continue.
Every actions and feelings of them can not be explained by their habits or outer appearances, but from their lives in the past and their own true nature. But the truth that I and they are just normal humans, is always true. So every questions will be answered in
The part 2 of The Conclusion of Yukinoshita Haruno’s Plan (Operation Fire Doughnut) & The TRUTH(s) behind Hayama Hayato’s Sacrifice for Hikigaya Hachiman.
Don’t miss it!!
Or if you don’t have WordPress account, you can ((Subscribe)) this blog with your mail by type your email address in form below and click Follow button ⇓ , so the newest post will warp to you instantly.
After you read my analysis, if you have some thought about the feelings or thoughts of other characters, feel free to write in ((Comment)) form below. I want to read every comments from readers because your opinion is important.
If you think this analysis is worth enough to let others read this too, you can ((Share)) by using share buttons below. ⇓
The List of The TRUTH(s) behind Hayato’s Sacrifice for Hachiman
- Oregairu Analysis – The TRUTH(s) behind Hayato’s Sacrifice for Hachiman (Part 1) - Oregairu analysis, reveal the truth(s) behind the mask of Hayama Hayato, the perfect boy who sacrifices himself to protect Hikigaya Hachiman from Orimoto Kaori and her friend. But in this part 1, I will analyze how Hayato thinks/feels before "his countermeasure".
- Oregairu Analysis – The TRUTH(s) behind Hayato’s Sacrifice for Hachiman (Part 2) - Oregairu analysis, explains how Hayama Hayato prepares for his heroic performance. How he drags Hikigaya Hachiman & Yukinoshita Haruno to his plan. All for his perfect multidimensional plan.
- Oregairu Analysis – The TRUTH(s) behind Hayato’s Sacrifice for Hachiman (Part 3) - Oregairu analysis, explains how Hayama Hayato "used" people to make Hikigaya Hachiman becomes the real vict** during the double date. Along with his feelings while doing that. All for his own plan & self-satisfaction.
The List of OPERATION FIRE DOUGHNUT of Haruno
- Oregairu Analysis – And Then, Yukinoshita Haruno Launched Operation Fire Doughnut! (Part 1) - Fire Doughnut? Crazy! There's no way Yukinoshita Haruno will launch operation like that.
- Oregairu Analysis – And Then, Yukinoshita Haruno Launched Operation Fire Doughnut! (Part 2) - New character appears & interrupts HachixHaru. I should call to fire station, or else everything will... (kukuku) ?? What's this smell?
- Oregairu Analysis – And Then, Yukinoshita Haruno Launched Operation Fire Doughnut! (Part 3) - Yukinoshita Haruno's purpose during doughnut shop period was revealed in this part. She didn't do anything just for fun or messing around at all.
- Oregairu Analysis – And Then, Yukinoshita Haruno Launched Operation Fire Doughnut! (Part 4) - While Hikigaya Hachiman receives call from Yukinoshita Haruno, it just normal conversation they exchange. However, in this part 4, she used her "trump cards" to him while holding her smartphone.
- Oregairu Analysis – And Then, Yukinoshita Haruno Launched Operation Fire Doughnut! (Part 5) - My first analysis about manipulation within three beautiful women in Yukinoshita family. Why is Haruno so persistent in Yukino? And do you know in this part 5, Haruno "misunderstood" about what Hachiman said to her.