I am so blessed to be nominated for The Mystery Blogger Award. This is the 2nd time I get this award.
It’s my honor to be nominated by Yomu, his anime blog has anime reviews and many interesting posts about analyses waiting for you to explore.
However, I admit that I reply very late because I was super busy after Yomu-san nominated this award to me. I hope he will not be angry at me. Thank you so much for this award, I will treasure this.
The Mystery Blogger Award:
- It is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get.
- This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.
- The award was created by Okoto Enigma.
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer 5 questions from the nominee.
- Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
3 (Unbelievable) Things About Me:
- It seems I am me but not “me”. Mysterious enough. ^ ^)>
- My body is not mine. It’s like the house. When the time has come, I will go to the new journey.
- The existence that I ever understood that this is my existence is not my existence.
- You have to sacrifice one currently airing anime in order to keep another currently airing anime running. Which do you sacrifice, and which do you save?
– Rebirth, I guess. Its title makes me relieve because it can “rebirth”. The anime I want it to keep running is Fate/stay night Movie: Heaven’s Feel. This is the last route of Fate/Stay Night.
- There’s been a mix-up from the anime naming department. Pick two anime and switch their names around so that they still make sense with their new titles, with justification of course.
– Stay Night Fate and Rock by Show!!
- There are simply too many genres in anime! The experts are saying the industry will collapse unless there is one less genre. Which genre do you eliminate, or which genres do you merge together?
– Shoujo Ai because this can merge with relatable genre.
- Merch sales are down from last quarter. Which anime character do you choose to champion a new merchandising campaign?
– Yukinoshita Haruno. I can’t say my own reason for now because it doesn’t make sense (yet), I don’t think she will champion the campaign sooner or later though.
- You have $38 million in liquid assets. The anime industry currently requires $12 million plus interest on last year’s down payments in the form of visual novels in order to ensure next season is a success. If Dr. Stone is travelling at 19 kilometres per hour, and your bank closes at 7pm, how many episodes of One Piece are needed in order to ensure the success of the next anime season?
– 1. Polish it with the burning spirit.
My Five Mysterious Questions
Since a certain specific but sweet day will be coming soon, I will ask you about chocolate!!
- The weirdest way to eat chocolate in your own life. Throw it in the air so it will fall into your mouth with the gravity of the earth or burn it like it’s somethingmellow before eat it or eat with spicy sauce.
- I want to know your style when you have some chocolate. Only chocolate or eat with crepe or icecream or chocolate ramen.
- Do you believe in the chocolate asteroid or not? What will you do if it’s exist for real?
- If someone want to give you chocolate or rose, which one will you choose? I am the cruel person so I will let you choose just one option.
- The mysterious tale of the chocolate. Sometimes, I found the chocolate in front of me vanishes mysteriously. But I found the brown strain near my mouth. Why did this happen? Explain to me, Detective Choco!
Share the link to your best post.
Since I ask questions about chocolate and Valentine’s Day will be coming soon so I will share my best post without any shame!
Without any shame!
My Honorable Nominees.
I’m so lucky to be part of the blogging community. So, let me become the choco summoner.
The spirit of
otakubloggers, please hear my words and descend to the Yahari Bento! (Zoom!!) :3
- A Girl and Her Controller
- Ayappi’s Room
- The Anime Paladine
- TeamCrowns (Another Otaku Day)
- anibproductions (Anib Productions)
- Dewbond (Shallow Dives in Anime)
- animeandfanfiction (Fanfiction Anime World)
- Irina (I drink and watch anime)
- Karandi (100 Word Anime)
- Aromatic Anime
- pokeninja90 (Blerdy Otome)
- Keiko (Keiko’s Anime Blog)
- Krystallina (Daiyamanga)
- moyatori (The Moyatorium)
- nesha (#moe404, the anime BLOG —)
- thelostvoice027 (My Utopia)
WAGA NA WA MEGUMIN!!