I am so surprised to be nominated for My Reasons Why Award. This is the first time I got this award.
It’s my honor to be nominated by these bloggers.
- Aldael (Aldael’s Attic) – his musings and reflections are interesting, gather some anime in one post is good for me to read.
- tetrax4berium (_LIFEisAniMovie_) – various reviews to explore! Not just anime.
Thank you so much (and I want to say it million times) for this award, I will treasure this.
- Use the logo of this award.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog.
- List 13 reasons why you keep going/living.
- Nominate 10 bloggers.
This award is kind of different from every awards I received. It made me check my own self and what I am doing for my whole life. My own reasons to keep living. When I got this award, I was worried a bit because I had no the meaningful reason to keep living, I just know that I don’t want to die just because I experienced various bad things. And things that keep me alive by ignoring those bad things are what I wrote at my blog, anime, manga, LN, songs and games. I doubt there is someone who can endure bad things without their own sanctuary.
I believe that everyone need sanctuary, rely on other people, elements, religious, etc., or even themselves. But right now, I finally found my own sanctuaries that keep me to live. He taught me to not worry the past and the future because it is not good for me. What I need to focus is the present. What will I do today? Do my best at this moment. Actually, there are many things I learned from that person that helps me to live. I just need to know how to deal with the good things and bad things, especially bad things. I really owe him and respect him. It is too bad that I wasted my precious time until I finally understand that those sanctuaries are what I need, myself and knowledge.
Of course I still read/watch anything I like but I am dropping what I can drop such as any books that present what I don’t need to read, stop my own desire toward this and that. You might doubt why I need to do these. I can say that this practicing will give you huge benefit more than you expected. To control myself to not focus at negative thoughts, memories and emotions is the key to extinguish my sorrows. If I sense that I am doing that, I was taught to hurry and end those negative things immediately. Bathing those things is no go to me, while stopping those suffering is the right choice.
Actually, there are many ways to end sufferings but there is the only way to end sufferings permanently. That is…
If you are interested, I will paste the link I found in internet so you can explore to know more about necessary truths that will help you escape from sufferings, to reach the salvation. Learn what you should know so you can reach “what” you should reach. Ending all sufferings is not too difficult, even you can do it.
List 13 reasons why you keep going/living.
- There is the benefit to be born as a human. Because to be born as a human, we can witness/experience and understand the sufferings in various ways/forms. To understand them is one of necessary keys to end them. If I was born as someone who never know about those things, how can I understand and even believe their existence?
- Family – I think this reason is like most people’. We need someone to share thoughts and help each other.
- Friends – They helped me by giving me necessary help so I can deal with my suffering by myself. They are true friends since then. They don’t expect anything from me except my own safety. I hope I will have a chance to express my gratitude to them properly someday.
- Food – they keep me alive. Eat all 5 groups even if I am not fond of vegetables and fruits. (|||^ 3^)
- /6/7/8 The new release of my fav anime, manga, LN and games. LOL
- (<- it is 9) Music – It is peaceful when I have some free time to listen to them.
- (<- aka 10) Learning – studying knowledge so I can remember them is the important key to practice and avoid sufferings. This helps me end my own doubt toward this practicing and make me see the path clearly.
- (<- the last one, 11) Practicing – I practice what I explained above and even use other ways to end my sufferings. So practicing is one reason I keep living.
Every problems have the solution. I hope those methods in the link above will help you end any suffering.
My Honorable Nominees.
Let me become the summoner.
The heroic spirit bloggers, please hear my words and descend to the Yahari Bento! (Zoom!!) :3
The First Round
- Screentone, Celluloid and Cassette
- Scoop’s Animation Corner
- Anime Freaks
- Anime Q and A
- OverlordAnime HUB
- All the Media Matters
- Arthifis (Arthifis’ Place)
- Riyoga’s Ramblings
The Second Round
- Quest For Minerva
- Pixels and Waifus
- Manga Through the Looking Glass
- Otaku Essays and Analyses
- Umai Yomu Anime Blog
- Smash Cut