Please let me express my gratitude to the bloggers,
- Chizurue – this blog has various interesting things to explore, K-Pop, anime and etc., you should not miss!.
- A Nerdy Perspective – another blog that has various topics, include monthly music discoveries.
for nominating Yahari Bento for this great award. This is the second time I receive The Liebster Award too.
My keyboard is ready!! But some text will duplicate from my second VBA post, so please don’t mind me.
- Display Award
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions they’ve written for you.
SummonNominate 5 – 11 bloggers from the magic circle.
Eleven Combo Questions
- What is your crazy dream? The craziest one yet or you could list ’em! (No judgy eyes here. Pinky swear.)
A gigantic robot entered in my house, and I saw my town was destroyed.
- A character you would like to meet in real life and be fast friends with (or maybe more than friends)? WHY? (Anything from anime, manga, k-drama, books, tv series)
For now, I am interested to be friend with Kotomine Shiro and Atalanta from Fate/apocrypha.
- To follow up that previous one: Which fictional character would be the most boring to meet in real life?
A character in Mirai Nikki, I forgot his name, but I kinda annoyed if he is near me.
- Favorite music or album you could listen to all day? And why? Is it the lyrics, the melody or the vocals?
Something like mantra. I can listen to it all day because I would sleep while playing it. Why? I think it’s because of melody and vocals. ^ ^
- What book/anime would you recommend to someone who have never read/watched the genre (fantasy, horror, YA, mystery, erotica, poetry or anything etc.) or the type of materials to appreciate fiction (books, manga, light novels, anime, etc.). Choose one or two. The more the merrier!
The Garden of Words, I guess. Must make her/him impress the world of anime.
- What are you deathly afraid of?
- What is the funniest word to you? (Mine is apparently ‘pengwings’. Just ask Benedict Cumberbatch) Or anything that makes you laugh when you hear it?
Fart sound (imagine about it).
- What mythical creature would you like as a pet?
Hmm… let see. Griffin.
- What’s the most useless talent you have?
Throw bowling (in game) and strike every time. It’s cool, but I can’t use this talent in real life.
- If you could level up humans as a species, what stat or ability would you increase? And why?
Spr. Most people include me would not have this high stat much.
- Would you rather live your entire life in a virtual reality where all your wishes are granted or in the real world? Explain your choice.
The first choice, although my wishes can be granted, it’s not like my life is perfect because of a single thing like that. But at least, I wouldn’t be worried about my life.
And here comes my 11 combo questions.
- When you were a little kid, did you believe in Santa or not?
- Guess where Santa would live.
- Do you think Santa lives alone or not? (exclude reindeers)
- How can Santa pass the chimney if he is fat?
- I wonder how Santa has money to buy tons of presents for kids. Is he a stock trader?
- What will you do if you meet him in your own bedroom?
- Pretend to sleep.
- Call police.
- If Santa has two versions (Mr.Santa and Miss Santa), which one do you prefer?
- Even Santa would wish for a present, what do you want to give to him?
- The same question, but this time is for reindeers of Santa.
- Which one do you prefer between big Santa uncle or chibi Santa?
- Do you think Santa will read my 11 combo questions someday?
My Honorable Nominees.
+ (What is the Liebster Award?) The Liebster Award 2016 is an award that exists only on the internet, and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
If I think this blog deserves to take Liebster award, I really mean that. Come to think of this, I’m so lucky to be part of the blogging community. So, let me become the summoner.
The spirit of
otakubloggers, please hear my words and descend to the Yahari Bento! (Zoom!!) :3
The First Round
- RYUJI’S ANIME REVIEW
- Extra Life
- Game the night away
- Gaming Video Games
- Every Gamer Review
- Video Game Underworld
- An Overlooking View
- Boba and Games
- For Fods Sake!
The Second Round
- Sweet Lemon Teashop
- The Moyatorium
- Valley of Fiction
- Shoot the Rookie
- VG Collective
- Busy Potatoes
- Dead Arcade
- Touch My Spine Book Reviews
- Super Romo Brothers
- The Otaku Corner