Please let me express my gratitude to these lovely bloggers
(these blogs have many interesting things to explore, if you are the anime adventure, you should not miss!) for nominating Yahari Bento for this great award. This is my first time to receive The Sunshine Award.
This is one of blogger awards I wish to get it. So please let me treasure it. Thank you so much for thinking of me when you did this nominate. And the feature image of this post can tell you about my feeling after got this award. ( ‘ v’)*
My keyboard is ready!! But some text will duplicate from my second VBA post, so please don’t mind me.
- Display Award
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions they’ve written for you.
SummonNominate 11 bloggers from the magic circleand write then 11 new questions.
Eleven Combo Questions
Let me answer these 11 questions from the first one who nominated me this Sunshine award.
- Your opinion on the manga vs anime discussion?
I think both are great and like siblings. Manga is like serious but kind big brother and anime is like cute but selfish sister.
- What’s the worst injury you’ve had?
Nosebleed. Sometimes when I watched certain anime too much.
- Your favourite band/singer?
Aimer. Her voice is unique.
- Least favourite genre (anime/tv series/books/anything)?
Genre? I don’t have least favorite genre, but if there are too much fanservice in any media, I will transform to a troll.
- A fictional character you wouldn’t mind marrying (or living with platonically if marriage and all that stuff ain’t your thing)?
If there are both men and women I would not mind marrying or imagine to live together, what do you think? Σ (’o’ )
- A story/song that always makes you cry?
Horror songs, they can make me run like I’m Oympic runner too.
- Favorite YouTube channel?
- What’s your opinion on puns?
Some puns can make my mouth is like a straight line. ( ‘__’) They must be created by geniuses!
- The last complete anime you watched/manga you read?
True Tear. It is old anime series but I returned to watch it again since I almost forgot its story.
- What’s your dream job?
My dream job is filter every dream mails to send to the receivers when they are sleeping. I will sneak into their dreams and paste dream mails silently before leaves.
- The anime character you hate most?
Any characters that were not designed very well.
My Honorable Nominees.
+ (What is the Sunshine Award?) Sunshine award is symbolized by a flower that one blogger can give to other “bloggers who
positively and creatively inspire others in the blogsphere”
I’m so lucky to be part of the blogging community. So, let me become the summoner. (If I was nominated in this award again, I will pick more 11 nominees to this post.)
The spirit of
otakubloggers, please hear my words and descend to the Yahari Bento! (Zoom!!) :3
- Takuto’s Anime Cafe
- THE OTAKU JUDGE
- Marvelously Mismatched
- THE LAND AND ANIME
- Angryjellyfish’s Blog
- Otakuness Anime Reviews
- Weekend Otaku
- Hinode Anime
- Wave Motion Cannon
- Otaku Collision
- Anime Ataraxia
- When We Know More
- shoujo ramen
- Mel in Anime Land
- Bloom Reviews
- Penguin Snacks
- The Otaku-Don
- Aldael’s Attic
- Just Another Blog
- Criticism and Thoughts
- railgunfan75’s Geek blog
- my fujoshi life
- GAR GAR Stegosaurus
- Lemmas and Submodalities
- Kyri’s place
- The Anime Harvest
- Funny Anime Pics
- The Anime Madhouse
- The Infinite Zenith
- Akiko’s Bodyswap Captions
- Dechan’s Hideout
- Tutti Anime
- Incineracting Moonlight reviews
- That One on fire
- anime @ west regional library
- magnet to my soul
- Still into Anime and Manga
- Chibi Majo
My new 11 questions for you who I nominated.
- Your favorite anime series/movie in this year?
- Your favorite genre?
- Old anime series you want to watch again is…
- 3 favorite characters in anime/manga are…
- You are aniblogger, but do you play games too or not?
- Which main characters from which anime do you want to descend from anime world to the where in front of you?
- While you are playing internet, what do you like to eat while do that?
- If this world will not produce any anime anymore, you will…
- Do you ever were caught by your parents when you watch/read anime/manga too much? And how do you FEEL when they/he/she are/is in front of your door?
- When you are reading manga/LN, will you lie down and read them like Gi*nt in Dor*em@n or not?
- Right now, are you sleepy, aren’t you?